Terms & Conditions
This DriveHub Service Agreement describes the terms and conditions on which DriveHub ("we") offer services to you ("User"). By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.
- Pornography, nudity, sexual images, and any kind of offensive images or videos are prohibited. Copyrighted material is also strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to decide appropriate content and can delete images or videos at any time without User notification.
- Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Images, videos, and files that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the issue is resolved. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, DriveHub is under no obligation to become involved.
We reserve the right to amend any or all of these terms at any time. The most recent version is posted on our website.
- DriveHub is not liable for your images, videos or files or any lost business due to the unavailability or loss of the website.
- We make no claims of future reliability in serving, hosting or storing your images, videos or files.
DriveHub is committed to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.
For any DMCA or takedown, Submit with proper URL using Contact us Page